Meta is beginning a project to motivate users to support little to medium-sized services (SMBs) throughout the holiday shopping season.
Today, Meta is revealing:
- A continuation of its #BuyBlack Friday effort.
- A 2022 holiday present guide including organization from the Meta Business Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB holiday marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Effort
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday campaign for the third year, including free resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black company owner can check out the revitalized #BuyBlack Friday website to schedule and receive one-on-one marketing assistance.
In addition, the site highlights numerous Black-Owned SMBs and personal tips/guidance on how they have actually found success utilizing Meta service tools.
Meta highlights the significance of the vacation shopping season for minority-owned organizations:
“For minority-owned businesses already disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, the importance of the holiday is much more intense– 25% of U.S. minority-owned companies expect to make more than half their annual revenue from October-November, and this is highest for Black-owned companies at 34%.”
Vacation Gift Guide
Meta’s annual holiday present guide titled the “2022 Smalliday Showcase,” highlights a series of services from the Meta Organization Leaders Network (MLBN).
Consumers can shop directly from the guide to receive special promos and discount rates.
Meta’s holiday present guide is introducing on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is releasing an updated holiday marketing guide for SMBs with guidance and ideas on using the business’s free tools to optimize sales over the holiday season.
Secret sections in the guide include:
- How to power advertisements with Efficiency 5: Learn how to make ads more impactful, drive more sales, and expand your consumer base.
- Update your content and business details: Find out how to create an unique look for your holiday marketing project and keep it consistent all season.
- General holiday marketing tips: Learn how to place service or products as gifts by using various personalities in posts and advertisements.
Meta’s holiday marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday site are available now. The vacation gift guide will be readily available next week.
Included Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel