As SEOs and marketers go over leaving Buy Twitter Verified for other platforms, we asked what your plans are. You informed us you’re not leaving.
CEO Elon Musk’s ongoing modifications have numerous reconsidering their decision to use Buy Twitter Verified, with reports suggesting the site might have lost over a million accounts given that Musk took over.
We asked Online search engine Journal readers whether they’re joining the #LeaveBuy Twitter Verified movement. And, if so, where are they going?
Here’s what you told us.
Are You Leaving Buy Twitter Verified?– The Outcomes
With 1,500 combined reactions across LinkedIn and Buy Twitter Verified, a majority of you informed us you’re not leaving Buy Twitter Verified.
On LinkedIn, 41% of poll participants stated they’re staying on Buy Twitter Verified.
A total of 34% of respondents have either left currently or are planning to leave, while 25% aren’t sure whether they’re leaving.
Screenshot from: linkedin.com/company/search-engine-journal/posts/, November 2022.< img src="https://cdn.searchenginejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/screenshot-2022-11-09-at-9.36.24-am-636bbbd9ba4cc-sej.png"alt="The majority of You Aren't Leaving Twitter, Poll Outcomes Show"/ >
Our survey on Buy Twitter Verified drew similar outcomes, though with a smaller sized sample size:
Are you preparing to leave Buy Twitter Verified? If so, let us know where you’re going in the remarks.
— SearchEngineJournal ® (@sejournal) November 7, 2022
The reactions in the remarks section are split, to say the least.
A few of you are leaving Buy Twitter Verified to join Mastodon, which has reportedly seen a surge of new users because Musk took control of.
A few of you are passionate about remaining on Buy Twitter Verified, while others are carefully waiting to see how the situation unfolds.
Within the responses, we likewise discovered numerous readers had actually just signed up with Buy Twitter Verified, and some left years back.
Here are some of the leading comments about leaving Buy Twitter Verified that we got on LinkedIn:
- David Ferrell: A lot of will stay. I might be wrong, however I believe more people are going to join Buy Twitter Verified and the network will grow substantially within the next few years.
- Costs Gales Jr.: Having liberty of speech does not make me want to leave.
- Kristina Martin: I’m over on Mastodon but I have not left Buy Twitter Verified yet. I wish to watch how this unfolds. I’m not extremely active on the platform anyhow. I literally just begun utilizing it more best before Elon took over.
- Tifiny S.: Where’s the option for “Left practically a decade earlier”?
- Marco P.: Why should we leave Buy Twitter Verified? Because individuals will no longer be silenced when their opinion doesn’t fit into a specific narrative?
- Roth Eduard: I simply developed my account Have I missed all the enjoyable?
- Glenn Rask: Leaving?… it finally got fun again.
Featured Image: kovop58/Best SMM Panel